AMU Student Profile
Prospective AMU students are from diverse backgrounds, countries and fields of study.
They share an interest in hands-on, practical, and useful improvements for employers or sponsors.
Here are characteristics that make the AMU program completion, success rate, and student satisfaction
higher education benchmarks:
- Every prospective student confers one on one on-line or in person with a senior University administrator faculty member and alumni or current student before applying.
- Every prospective student is invited to sit in on an actual class online or on-site before applying.
AMU was founded to help students and organizations benefit from quality-based improvements. Tuition and fee scholarships are established for those in the following categories:
- Quality practitioner in:
- Have a position title that includes the word quality, or
- Have job responsibilities that include developing or implementing quality-based practices such supply chain management, lean management or six-sigma, et al.
- Veterans, Veteran Spouses, Veteran Family Members