Full Time (Online) Evening
|Hours Per Week
|Individual and Total Program Costs
Books & Software
Total Program Price
AMU grants full acceptance to individuals who have a clear aim of the competencies and skills to be achieved from the Program, and whose previous academic work shows a minimum grade point average of 3.0. All AMU Degree levels require a Project employing action research. AMU will accept up to 9 transfer credits from students who meet all requirements for full acceptance, and whose previous Master’s Programs contains courses similar to those in AMU Programs. Students will be given an exact Program of coursework, timeline for completion and Project. A Bachelor’s degree is required for admission to the Masters programs.
Full acceptance requires submission of the items as follows:
• Completed application;
Resume or curriculum vitae of work experience
Submit to: registrar@AMU-edu.com.
• 2 recommendations preferred
Submit to: registrar@AMU-edu.com.
• Bachelor’s Degree and official transcript from an institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Submit to: registrar@AMU-edu.com.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by Certified Mail or by termination.
2. All tuition and the registration fee will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the student application and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid.
4. If a student withdraws prior to completion of the second week (drop/add period) of the semester, the school will refund 100% of the tuition for the semester.
5. Once the drop/add period is over, there will be no tuition adjustment for the reduction in class hours even if the student did not attend the class past the drop/add period.
6. Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received. The last date of attendance is determined as the last date on which the student attended an on-line scheduled session or the date on which the student notified the Registrar by email of non-continuance at registrar@AMU-edu.com
7. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of student’s enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from student.
Degrees from Non-continental U.S. Institutions:
Applicants with non-continental U.S. degrees or other academic work must have their materials approved by an agency recognized as authoritative in the translation of international credits, but may be granted conditional acceptance until their materials are reviewed. Examples of such agencies are as follows: Evaluation Service, Inc., P.O. Box 85 ,Hopewell Jct., NY 12533, Phone: (845) 223-6455, Fax: (845) 223-6454, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;http://www.evaluationservice.net.
Students expecting tuition reimbursement from their employers are responsible for payment in full at the beginning of each semester. Students should consult their Human Resources Department for their organization’s specific policies.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENTS AND LATE PAYMENTS
Payments are accepted only by credit cards (Visa™, MasterCard™, Discover™ and American Express™). Authorization forms must be on file at the Bursar’s Office for students using the credit card option to allow the Bursar’s staff to call in payments when due. Contact the AMU Bursar bursar@AMU-edu.com or call (305) 684-8184. Outstanding balances over 30 days are subject to an interest rate of 1.5% per month.
AMU encourages students to seek private, bank, and personal resource funding. Students receiving loans are responsible for the loan terms and conditions. AMU will notify the lender when a student ceases to make satisfactory progress, when there is a change in student status, or withdrawal from the program. For more information, visit www.AMU-edu.com or contact Financial Advisement at (305) 684-8184.
GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION
I agree to comply with the rules and policies and understand that the School shall have the right to terminate this contract and my enrollment at any time for violation of rules and policies as outlined in the catalog. I understand that the School reserves the right to modify the rules and regulation, and that I will be advised of any and all modifications.
I understand that in order to graduate from the program and to receive a degree, I must successfully complete the required number of credits as specified in the catalog and on the Student Enrollment Agreement, maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade-point average and satisfy all financial obligations to the School.
I understand that the School has not made and will not make any guarantees of employment or salary upon my graduation. The School will provide me with placement assistance, which will consist of identifying employment opportunities and advising me on appropriate means of attempting to realize these opportunities.
This contract contains the entire agreement between the School and me, and no further modification or representation except as herein expressed in writing will be recognized.